Monday, March 21, 2011

Jane LIPKICK Lipstick - Not So Innocent Pink & Cotton Candy

I noticed some Jane cosmetics at a local drugstore, all on sale! I was surprised and happy because I hadn't seen Jane cosmetics anywhere for years! I decided to buy these two very different pink shades!
Not So Innocent Pink

Cotton Candy













Availability; 
You can also purchase these at most Rite Aid drugstores for about $5.00. 

Formula;
These are really creamy and moisturizing, they feel so nice on the lips! These are both pretty long lasting and have sort of a shine to them when you're wearing them. 

Not So Innocent Pink;
Very light, frosty shade. It's nice to pair with neutral eye looks as well as smoky eye looks. The light reflects off this one a lot. 


Cotton Candy;
Bright Barbie pink. This one is a very bold, hot pink shade. I'm a big fan of this color! Not for everyday but really pretty with a more toned down eye look! 

Overall; 

 I can't wait to buy more Lipkick lipsticks from Jane cosmetics. I'm not a big fan of "Not So Innocent Pink" but I love "Cotton Candy".  I want to try different shades. 
These are a great value and I've heard that "Cotton Candy" is hard to find so if you love bright, bold lipstick and see this one, pick it up! For the daytime I wear this shade but with lipgloss over it and that makes it pretty wearable for work. "Not So Innocent Pink" is good for the daytime but there is way too much frost for me. I suppose this would be a nice color for the summer time when I have a tan! 

3/5

1 comment:

  1. I cant find Jane #14 Cotton Candy Lip Stick!!! Does ANYONE KNOW WHERE ONLINE I CAN FIND IT!

    ReplyDelete