Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sigma Complete Brush Kit

If you've ever read this blog, you may know that I'm a member on LUUUX... Wonderful community, I've met such lovely people on that website and even if the "prizes" weren't a part of LUUUX I'd still blog and interact with all of the amazing people I've been lucky enough to meet.

I recently received my first ordered that I got using my points, I chose the Sigma complete brush kit. It's beautiful! The brushes are very, very sturdy and quite pretty. They all seem like they'll work great! I cannot wait to use them. I love the mirror and brush roll too!

This package came directly from SIGMA... no fake stuff here!!






















If ANYone uses my photos or ANY of my content without my consent. You'll be reported, I work hard to take good photos and make good posts, please ask and I'll say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment