Sunday, March 13, 2011

NYX Single Eyeshadow - JAZZY PINK

ME - Wearing NYX Jazzy Pink eyeshadow using ELF eyelid primer underneath.
 NYX single eyeshadows are amazing and this particular color is my favorite.
As you get to know me, you'll see that bright, unique, intense eyeshadows are what I mostly wear. 
I'm loving hot pink eyeshadow right now and for the past couple of months, I've been using this one more than any other eyeshadow in my NYX collection. 

Description;

To me this is a matte eyeshadow with glitter in it. It's an intense, bright, hot pink color that looks great alone or blended with other colors. 
I buy my NYX cosmetics at a local beauty supply store for $3.99 and sometimes, they even have certain ones on sale for only $1.99! So, shop around and you might just find a great deal. 
I did *not* see this on the NYX website for some reason...
Review;

This is my favorite eyeshadow by NYX, it's highly pigmented and very long lasting. For the price of this eyeshadow, even at full price (around $6) it's worth every single penny and more. This eyeshadow worn with a primer or base underneath is truly amazing, it doesn't crease or budge at all. I have to give this eyeshadow a 5/5. 
More Photos;
Swatches with and without a base

No comments:

Post a Comment